I am so excited to receive 2nd nomination for the same award from Vrunda Chauk, who passionately writes to make normal people understand positive psychology and applying her studies in a practical way.
Grateful for the nomination and I am pleased with her sweet gesture 🤗 ❤
Mystery Blogger Award – What is it?
Okoto Enigma is the creator of Mystery Blogger Award. This is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.”
– Okoto Enigma
Check the rules here 👇
3 things about me:
- I overthink sometimes and end up sleeping thinking ‘It is what it is’😂
- I like to call/meet my closed ones and wish them for any occasion rather sending merely a whatsapp message.
- I don’t believe in new year resolutions.
Questions by Vrunda Chauk:
1. What makes you happy? What do you think will make you happy?
– Practising music make me happy , I think good food will also make me happy 😀
2. Share your 5 strengths
– Not giving up, Adaptable, Curiosity, Trustworthiness, Learning from mistakes
3. Describe yourself in one word – Budding Blogger 🤩 😅
4. What are you grateful for right now? – Being able to breath and live
5. Share a incident that made you strongly believe in yourself. Or a incident that taught you something you’ll never forget
– [~This is going to be little big~] In my college days , I used to travel by public transport in my final year.On one of the winter days, when I am going to college by bus , I sat on a window seat and I closed the window as it’s chilling outside. But after few minutes, I saw it got opened 1/4th and closed it again. This happened for 2-3 times repeatedly for approx 15 minutes.I felt frustrated thinking that the person sitting behind me (sharing same window) is intentionally doing it when I am closing it. The next time , when I saw window opened again, I turned and saw that a old lady is sitting behind me and gave her a vexed look once & closed window again. She remained calm & there are no expressions on her face. Finally , the window got opened ‘again’ & I was on the verge of showing my annoyance then realizing that’s it a ‘LOOSE WINDOW FRAME’ ,because of which the window is getting opened again & again.
Repentance covered all over me & with all shame I turned back to see her innocent face again and smiled hesitantly. I cannot forget this incident ,as this is what we do all the time..Easily judging people without knowing what is what. “I learnt that I shouldn’t jump on to conclusions and maintain calmness to be able to know the reasons behind an unpleasant situation“
My Questions for Nominees:
- Share any of your childhood memory.
- How much is your first blogging earning?
- Your kind of finding love: Speed Dating (or) Long friendship ?
- What’s the most ridiculous fact you know?
- You have been given the opportunity to create a Half-Hour TV Show Of Your Own Design. What Is It Called And What’s The Premise?
My Best Post:
As I already gave my 1st best post according to viewers likes , this is my 2nd best post.
Thanks again @vrunda for nominating me to this award second time in a row. I hope my nominees too take this activity interestingly 🌻 🎖